Subscribe

Briefing Aug 13, 2020 04:50 pm EqualOcean

NIO Cooperates with Ride-hailing Firm DIDA CHUXING

Briefing
Briefing · 1
Briefing
Sep 18, 2020 09:49 am ·

NIO's Factory Automation Rate Reaches 97.5%

Briefing
Briefing · 1
Briefing
Sep 15, 2020 09:59 am ·

NIO to Step into the European Market in 2021

Briefing
Briefing · 1
Briefing
Sep 12, 2020 09:27 am ·

NIO's All-New EC6 to Arrive in Stores this Month

Briefing
Briefing · 1
Briefing
Sep 11, 2020 02:44 pm ·

Nio’s Li Bin: Charging Piles Are Profitable

News EO
News · 2
report
News EO
Sep 10, 2020 09:12 am ·

NIO to Install 40 Battery Swap Stations in Hefei

According to local media channels, NIO and the Hefei government will build 40 battery exchange stations in Hefei by 2021. It is expected that 20 battery exchange stations will be built this year and the rest in 2021. Hefei Electric Vehicle Charging Facilities Investment and Operation Co., Ltd. will be responsible for the construction of the stations.  “NIO has deployed 143 battery replacement stations in 64 cities in China and completed more than 800,000 battery replacements for our users,” said Li Bin, chairman and CEO of NIO. As one of the earliest domestic car companies to deploy a battery swap model, NIO has made battery swap services an important competitive force for its future plans, and all its models have launched battery swap versions this year. On August 20, the NIO Automotive Battery Rental Solution (BaaS) was officially released,  providing its customers with comprehensive services such as vehicles without battery packs, battery rental, battery recharging, battery exchange, and other services. At the same time, NIO also established a joint venture with CATL, Guotai Junan and Hubei Science and Technology Investment Group Co., Ltd. to establish a company in Wuhan which will be responsible for the operation of the BaaS business. This time, NIO’s cooperation with the Hefei government to build a power swap station will help accelerate the commercialization of its power swap model and become its new profit growth point. In the future, it may cooperate with other local governments to build power swap stations. Subscribe to the China NEV Intelligence Newsletter for daily updates.

Briefing
Briefing · 1
Briefing
Sep 4, 2020 09:30 am ·

NIO Deliveries for August Up by 104% YoY

Briefing
Briefing · 1
News EO
News · 2
report
News EO
Sep 2, 2020 09:00 am ·

Changan NIO's Equity has Changed: Changan's Share Reached 95.38%

On August 31, Changan Automobile disclosed in the 2020 semi-annual report that during the reporting period, it acquired Changan Weilai New Energy Automobile Technology Co., Ltd. (referred to as "Changan Weilai") and included the company in the consolidated statement, and Changan Automobile’s direct shareholding ratio in the company is 95.38%.  Public information shows that Changan NIO was established in October 2018. The chairman is Li Bin, the founder, chairman and CEO of NIO. The vice chairman is Li Wei, the executive vice president of Changan Automobile. The CEO is Yang Fang from Changan. At the beginning of the establishment of Changan NIO, Changan and NIO held 45% of the shares respectively, and the other 10% was held by the senior management team. However, since then, Changan NIO’s equity information shows that Changan and NIO each hold 50% of the shares. However, following a change in June this year, Chairman Li Bin stepped down. The former vice chairman Li Wei also retired at the same time. The new chairman is Tan Benhong, executive vice president of Changan Automobile. At the same time, Changan NIO’'s registered capital increased from CNY 98 million to CNY 188 million, an increase of 92%. Now, Changan NIO’s senior management are all from Changan. With the sudden change in Changan’s shareholding ratio to 95.38% in Changan NIO, people are speculating that NIO has taken out its investment. According to a person from the Changan Automobile Secretary of the Board Office: "The remaining 4.62% of the shares are held by NIO Automobile because it was diluted after the capital increase. The current shareholding structure is also the result of negotiation between the two parties”. 

Briefing
Briefing · 1
Briefing
Briefing · 1
Briefing
Briefing · 1
Briefing
Sep 18, 2020 09:49 am ·

Tesla Tops August Sales in Hong Kong

Briefing
Briefing · 1
Briefing
Sep 18, 2020 09:49 am ·

NIO's Factory Automation Rate Reaches 97.5%

Briefing
Briefing · 1
Briefing
Briefing · 1
Briefing
Sep 18, 2020 09:47 am ·

CITIC Securities Raises BYD's Target Price

Briefing
Briefing · 1
Briefing
Briefing · 1
Briefing
Briefing · 1
Briefing
Sep 17, 2020 09:47 am ·

Hozon Auto Launches New NEV Charging Service

Briefing
Briefing · 1
Briefing
Sep 16, 2020 09:03 am ·

BMW Launches iX3 Battery Production in China

Briefing
Briefing · 1
Briefing
Sep 16, 2020 09:02 am ·

Evergrande Raises HKD 4 Billion

Read more