FDZJ concentrates on the business of R & D, manufacturing, and sales of innovative drugs.
Fudan-Zhangjiang, founded in November, 1996 and headquartered in Shanghai, is a biopharmaceutical developer. The founder is Wang Haibo. Listed on the HKEX on December 16, 2013, the company's major shareholders are Shanghai Pharmaceuticals Holding Co., Ltd., China New Enterprise Phase II Investment Co., Ltd. and Yang Zongmeng. Rivals that have direct and indirect competition with Fudan-Zhangjiang include Kintor, HitGen, Aprea Therapeutics, BridgeBio Pharma, etc.
WIM Presents Next 50 in Global Tech: Healthcare
In 2020, as COVID-19 spread around the world, people began to pay more attention to the healthcare industry. The crisis of the pandemic has led directly to significant changes in the healthcare industry across the globe.
Oct 29, 2020 11:00 AM
- Black Swans and Breakthroughs: China's Top 50 Innovative Public Firms in 2020
- China Speed: Two COVID-19 Vaccines Recognized by WHO
- After China's BNR and GTH Hit Nasdaq, Pan-Cancer Detector GRAIL Eyes IPO
- Bid for Molecular Tech in China's Early-Stage Cancer Detection Market
- More Room for the Medical Device Market to Grow in China