Junshi Biotech is a research and development company that focuses on the development of therapeutic antibodies
Junshi Biotech is a research and development company that focuses on the development of therapeutic antibodies. It has a wide range of technologies, including molecular antibody screening, construction of high-yield stable CHO cell lines and therapeutic antibody analysis and detection. As of the date of this prospectus, a total of 6 drugs have been formally established and are in the research and development stage, and the two drugs which are currently in rapid progress are recombinant humanized anti-PD-1 monoclonal antibody injection (JS001) and recombinant humanized anti-PCSK9 monoclonal antibody injection (JS002).
WIM Presents Next 50 in Global Tech: Healthcare
In 2020, as COVID-19 spread around the world, people began to pay more attention to the healthcare industry. The crisis of the pandemic has led directly to significant changes in the healthcare industry across the globe.
Oct 29, 2020 11:00 AM
- Black Swans and Breakthroughs: China's Top 50 Innovative Public Firms in 2020
- China Speed: Two COVID-19 Vaccines Recognized by WHO
- After China's BNR and GTH Hit Nasdaq, Pan-Cancer Detector GRAIL Eyes IPO
- Bid for Molecular Tech in China's Early-Stage Cancer Detection Market
- More Room for the Medical Device Market to Grow in China