Longfor has developed its business across the country
Longfor Group, founded in Chongqing in 1993, has developed its business across the country, covering the four main channel businesses of real estate development, commercial operation, rental housing, and intelligent services, and is actively testing out innovative fields such as senior care and production city.
Next CATL? Lithium-Ion Battery Producer Greenway Files for Star Market IPO
The firm’s revenue has grown at a 19% CAGR since 2017, while the net profit has more than doubled over that period. Yet, it needs more capital to pull through the pandemic.
Jun 11, 2020 12:20 PM
SF Express Sneaks into Takeaway Field with the Release of FengShi
The food delivery business has boomed around the world in recent months thanks to COVID-19, with delivery experts SF seeking to try their hands at the lucrative and necessary service.
May 11, 2020 07:46 PM
- Black Swans and Breakthroughs: China's Top 50 Innovative Public Firms in 2020
- Beike, 'China's Redfin,' Fends Off Alibaba and Tencent – Initiate with Buy
- Beike, China's Answer to Zillow + MLS: Long-Termism of a Pioneering RE Platform
- The Road May Be Long, but iSpace Knows to Keep Moving
- Not a Choice, a Necessity: OPPO’s Strategic Endeavors in the High-End Segment