Industrial IoT Solutions for for smart cities and buildings, asset tracking, energy management, and environmental monitoring.
Sensoro, founded in June, 2014 and headquartered in Beijing, is an intelligent security service provider. Established by Zhao Wuyang, Chen Yifei and Zhao Dongwei, the company has received financings from GGV Capital, Nokia Growth Fund, Sumitomo Corporation Equity Asia Limited and so on. Rivals that have direct and indirect competition with Sensoro globally include SpaceConnect, Share, etc.
ResearchReal Estate, Consumer Discretionary, Industrials
Tech for Global, Globalization Footprints of the Established and the New
WIM Welcomes Rajkumar Venkatesan, Ronald Trzcinski Professor of Business Administration
Profesor Venkatesan has a remarkable experience in AI and Marketing. Author of the book , 'Cutting Edge Marketing Analytics', a guide to exploring tools and methods in marketing analytics
Nov 20, 2020 11:56 AM
- Black Swans and Breakthroughs: China's Top 50 Innovative Public Firms in 2020
- DingTalk Switches On Alibaba Cloud's 'Azure' Gene
- Xiaomi and Huawei Ban Top Mobile Games, Indicating Intensifying Competition
- The Ripple Effect of the Beidou Satellite System on the Market
- Why Is China's Biggest AI Stock iFLYTEK Overvalued? – Conclusions from Relative Valuation