Sunwin is an enterprise in the field of smart city and a leading artificial and intelligent in China.
Sunwin, founded in February, 1997 and headquartered in Shenzhen, is a smart city investment, construction and operation comprehensive service provider. The founder is Zhou Yong. The company went public on the SZSE on January 20, 2010, Its major shareholders are Zhou Yong, Xinyu Beian Technical Service Center (LP) and Zhou Xinhong. Sunwin' competitors include Alibaba, Ping An Technology, Hanzheng Tech, etc.
ResearchReal Estate, Consumer Discretionary, Industrials
Tech for Global, Globalization Footprints of the Established and the New
ResearchConsumer Staples, Industrials, Financials
Low-Carbon Industry Expansion - Key Studies From Chinese Companies
WIM Welcomes Rajkumar Venkatesan, Ronald Trzcinski Professor of Business Administration
Profesor Venkatesan has a remarkable experience in AI and Marketing. Author of the book , 'Cutting Edge Marketing Analytics', a guide to exploring tools and methods in marketing analytics
Nov 20, 2020 11:56 AM
- Black Swans and Breakthroughs: China's Top 50 Innovative Public Firms in 2020
- The Ripple Effect of the Beidou Satellite System on the Market
- Reforming the Financial Industry: China’s Top 10 Fintech Companies
- Return of Rationality | AI in China: 2020 and Beyond
- Haier Balances Smart Home Demand at Home and Overseas Trends