An elementary and secondary education institution
TAL, founded in January, 2008 and headquartered in Beijing, is an elementary and secondary education institution. The founder is Zhang Bangxin. Listed on NYSE on October 20, 2010, the company's major shareholders include Fan Baorong and Hu Yongsheng. Rivals that have direct and indirect competition with TAL include New Oriental, GSX, LRN and Lynda.
Black Swans and Breakthroughs: China's Top 50 Innovative Public Firms in 2020
In the times of crisis like COVID-19, even established companies risk falling due to the sudden drop in their income. By contrast, companies that cling to innovation may unlock more value as they fight against the challenges.
Oct 20, 2020 07:40 PM
- Zuoyebang, China’s Leading K12 Online Tutoring Platform?
- H1 2020 at a Glance: China's Online Education Industry Boom
- A Glance at the Consumer Marketplace: Opportunities and Challenges
- GSX Seemingly Immune to Allegations as Stock Price Reaches New Highs
- The Road May Be Long, but iSpace Knows to Keep Moving