Codemao Holds M+ Strategy Conference
Children's leading programming company announces five major system upgrades
On June 21, Codemao’s (编程猫) M+ strategy conference was held in Beijing. At the conference, Codemao released its new five strategic system upgrades for its market, brand, service, technology, and curriculum reported Jingmeiti.
Codema's five major system upgrades:
• In terms of market upgrades, Codemao introduced its “100 City Stores” program and reached strategic cooperation with Focus Media.
• In terms of brand upgrade, Codemao invited the former CCTV famous host, Codemao's chief recommendation officer Zhang Quanling, "Chi Zhifu" host Jiang Changjian, "Super Speaker" champion Liu Yuanyuan as the brand spokesperson.
• In terms of service upgrades, Codemao cooperated with the Finnish National Library designer Päivi Meuronen to create 1,000 children's programming school centers and set up a professional training team to provide more than 1 million hours of training services.
• In terms of technology upgrades, Codemao upgraded the online teaching network system to achieve full coverage of AI teaching.
• In term curriculum system upgrade, Codemao jointly developed the famous teachers and the 400+ teaching and research team to develop the programming knowledge according to the new Chinese and American curriculum standard.
Zhang Quanling, the founding partner of Zi Niu Fund, said at the press conference that she was both a parent of a Codemao student and an investor, and finally became the spokesperson of the company. She believes that children's programming is a demanding industry with strong vitality.
On January 25, 2019, Codemao announced the completion of a new round of financing. This round of financing was led by Everbright Holdings'. The old shareholder Zhanbo Venture Capital continued to invest and accumulated financing of nearly CNY 600 million. At the time, the company revealed that it will start listing in 2019 and go public within two years.