Lingyi iTech is one of the largest manufacturers of ferrite magnetic components i
Lingyi iTech, founded in July 1975 and headquartered in Jiangmen Guangdong, is one of the largest manufacturers of ferrite magnetic components in China. The founder is Nandong Wang. The company went public on the Shenzhen Stock Exchange on July 15, 2011. Its major shareholder is Lingsheng Investment (Shenzhen). Lingyi iTech 's direct and indirect competitors include Suzhou Anjie Technology Company, Hon Hai Precision Industry Company and South East Asia Moulding Company.
China's Smart TV: IoT, 5G and Smartphone Vendors Revitalizing an 'Old' Market [2/2]
The television has been evolving towards larger displays, higher definitions and some luxury features. Besides the technologies, the product positioning of TV has also changed with the inception of the 'connected world' and 'smart home'.
Sep 20, 2020 03:27 PM
WIM Welcomes Rajkumar Venkatesan, Ronald Trzcinski Professor of Business Administration
Profesor Venkatesan has a remarkable experience in AI and Marketing. Author of the book , 'Cutting Edge Marketing Analytics', a guide to exploring tools and methods in marketing analytics
Nov 20, 2020 11:56 AM
- Apple's Chinese Suppliers to Win Big from iPhone 12 Rollout
- Black Swans and Breakthroughs: China's Top 50 Innovative Public Firms in 2020
- China's Smart TV: IoT, 5G and Smartphone Vendors Revitalizing 'Old' Market [1/2]
- China's Screen Dreams: New Generations, More Fabs and More Tech
- The Ripple Effect of the Beidou Satellite System on the Market