CSPC Pharma’s Arthritis Painkiller Listed by China's Medical Agency
CSPC Pharmaceutical has seized the chance of entry into the third national centralized procurement and expects stable sales for the generic drug Celecoxib.
CSPC Pharma’s Celecoxib is the generic COX-2 form of Celebrex, used to treat pain and inflammation in osteoarthritis, acute pain in rheumatoid arthritis, ankylosing spondylitis, painful menstruation and other related syndromes.
As released officially today, CSPC’s Celecoxib was approved by the National Medical Products Administration, which is seen as an approval of the consistency evaluation for generic drugs. The medicine has been listed in the third national centralized procurement and selected for the third national centralized procurement.
CSPC Pharmaceutical, together with two brands (Hengrui Medicine and Zhengda Qingjiang Pharmacy) of the generic drugs of Celecoxib, will compete against the original developer Pfizer in procurement supplies.
- Ding Dang Kuai Yao: A Chinese E-Commercial Way to Run a Pharmacy
- Black Swans and Breakthroughs: China's Top 50 Innovative Public Firms in 2020
- China Speed: Two COVID-19 Vaccines Recognized by WHO
- SoYoung, First Internet Medical Cosmetology Stock on Nasdaq: Not Easy to Move Forward
- New Normal, New Policies: A Focus on Healthcare in Two Sessions