Xiaoe Tech Completes Series C Financing, Led by Tencent
"Xiaoe Tech will continue to strengthen product research and development, expand service scenarios, and build a bridge for enterprises to connect with users," said Bao Chunjian, founder and CEO of Xiaoe Tech.
On October 21, Xiaoe Tech closed a series C financing of hundreds of millions of yuan, led by Tencent. The fundraising will be mainly used to increase investment in product and core technology R&D. At the same time, the platform upgraded to a 'digital tool for knowledge products and user services,' helping companies move their business scenes online and achieve digital upgrades.
At present, Xiaoe Tech has served more than 1.3 million merchants, covering 136 vertical sub-industries including education and training institutions, medical and health care, and Internet technology.
- Black Swans and Breakthroughs: China's Top 50 Innovative Public Firms in 2020
- Xiaomi and Huawei Ban Top Mobile Games, Indicating Intensifying Competition
- Digital Currency Electronic Payment: Death Notice for Alipay and WeChat Pay?
- ByteDance's Next Potential Weapon to Threaten BAT: Chip
- Beyond the Cashless Society: Chinese Professors Explain Central Bank Digital Currency