The revenue of Alibaba Health in the fiscal year 2021 hit CNY 15.52 billion, finally breaking even.
According to Alibaba Health's latest financial report:
- Total revenue was CNY 15.52 billion in the fiscal year 2021, with a year-on-year growth of 61.7%.
- Among four major businesses, the self-operated business of medicine is the main contributing force of its revenue, amounting to CNY 13.216 billion, or about 85% of the total revenue. The rest is contributed by pharmaceutical e-commerce platform business, medical health service business and digital infrastructure business, with revenue of CNY 1.965 billion, CNY 284 million and CNY 53 million respectively.
- During the same period, the drug revenue of Ali health pharmacy rose by 86.1% year on year, and the proportion of drug revenue increased to 64.8%.
- The proportion of drug delivery service orders increased from 34.9% to 50.1% for 100 core cities, in terms of warehousing and logistics.
- The gross profit was CNY 3.62 billion, which extended 62.1% year-on-year.
- The net profit was CNY 630 million, with a year-on-year growth of 198.5%, turning the deficit into a surplus annually.
- The total commodity transaction volume (GMV) of the Tmall medical platform operated by Alibaba health reached CNY 123.2 billion, providing over 33 million SKUs to over 280 million active consumers.
- Ali health further enhances its online services, including both medical and health services. During the reporting period, its daily online inquiring service volume has exceeded 180 thousand times; the annual number of active users for the Alipay medical health channel exceeded 520 million.
- The share price of Ali health rose 1.86% to HKD 21.85, with a total market value of approximately HKD 294.7 billion.