During the six months through June, the company generated CNY 1.6 billion in revenue, with a year-on-year growth of 70.9%.
According to Kingsoft Office's H1 2021 financial announcement:
- Revenue rose by 70.9%, reaching CNY 1.6 billion.
- Net profit hit CNY 549 million, representing a 53.5% increase.
- Among the company's major businesses, its software licensing business recorded CNY 640 million in revenue, reporting an increase of 199.8%; the revenue for its office service subscription business was CNY 735 million, which extended 37.9%; its internet advertising promotion and other business generated CNY 190 million, with a growth of 12.2%.
- During the reporting period, the cumulative number of paid individual members was 21.9 million, showing an increase of 30.2%.
- As of June 30, the monthly active users reached 501 million, representing a growth of 10.4%.
- In H1 2021, the firm expanded its personal cloud space from 1GB to 5GB, uploading a total of 108.5 billion files to the cloud through the public cloud, with a growth rate of 57%.
- Moreover, the total number of R&D staff exceeded 2,188, accounting for over 60% of the company's total headcount, and its R&D investment was CNY 439 million.