As a global technology-based securities firm, Futu Holdings Limited (Futu:NASDAQ) is committed to driving innovation with science and technology to provide more convenient and ultimate financial science and technology services for major markets around the world.
According to Futu's released performance report for the second quarter of 2021:
- The total revenue reached USD 200 million (about CNY 1.29 billion), with a year-on-year increase of 129%. It presents a triple-digit growth for six consecutive quarters.
- The net profit under non-GAAP was USD 70.9 million (about CNY 458 million), showing a year-on-year increase of 127%.
- The trading commission and fees increased by 95% to USD 100 million, where interest income increased by 194% to USD 78.6 million (about CNY 508 million), and other income (including wealth management and enterprise service business) increased by 141% to USD 21.7 million (about CNY 140 million).
- As of June 30, 2021, the number of registered users has officially exceeded 15.5 million, with a year-on-year increase of 67%. The number of customers opening accounts reached 2.32 million (up 143%) and the number of customers with assets achieved a 2.3 times increase to over 1 million.
- The customer retention rate reached 98% in the first half of 2021.
- It achieved a net increase of 211,000 customers with assets in Q2 2021, more than three times that of the same period of 2020. By the end of the reporting period, the assets had exceeded USD 64.8 billion (about CNY 418.74 billion), showing a year-on-year increase of 254%, and the average assets of customers with assets had reached USD 65.000 (about CNY 420,000).
- The total transaction volume totaled USD 169.4 billion (about CNY 109 million) in Q2 2021, representing a year-on-year increase of 104%.
- Customers' average daily revenue transactions (DARTs) increased 105%, reaching 541,000.
-As of June 30, 2021, the AUM of Futu Money Plus reached USD 1.77 billion (about CNY 11.44 billion), achieving a year-on-year increase of 59%. Futu Money Plus has connected with about 50 global well-known fund company partners (7 new partners in Q2 2021), including Goldman Sachs Asset Management, Hanya Investment, UBS asset management, etc.
- As of June 30, 2021, Futu had provided IPO distribution and IR services to 186 enterprises.
- There are 26 enterprises in Futu's '10 Billion Club' (subscribed over HKD 10 billion), of which JD Logistics (002618:HK), Angelalign (006699:HK), Nayuki (002150:HK), Carsgen (002171:HK) and other enterprises were added in the second quarter of 2021.
- By the end of the reporting period, more than 600 new economic enterprises had settled in Futu Niuniu community.
- In addition, Futuie has signed with 263 ESOP option management customers, with a year-on-year increase of 189% in Q2 2021. Customers include leading enterprises in medical and health, consumer retail, cutting-edge technology and other industries, such as Yidu Tech Group (002159:HK), Simcere (002096:HK), Popmart (009992:HK), Nayuki (002150:HK), etc.
- Futu was officially included in the MSCI Hong Kong Index in Q2 2021. At the same time, it was awarded BBB - by S&P Global Ratings.