Qi-Anxin's stock price rose 4.23% to CNY 91.51, with a market value of CNY 62.2 billion.
Qi-Anxin released its Q3 earnings report for the period ended September 30, 2021, on October 29
· Revenue was CNY 1.2 billion, a 41.3% year-on-year increase.
· Net loss was CNY 235 million, a 28.1% year-on-year decrease.
· Gross margin grew by 4.8%.
· Government subsidy was included in the profit and loss reached CNY 22.4 million.
The first three-quarter financial reports for the cyber security firm are as below:
· Operating income was CNY 2.7 billion, a 43.02% year-on-year increase.
· Net loss was CNY 1.2 billion, a 14.9% year-on-year increase.
In the third quarter of 2021, Qi-Anxin’s new track products and services accounted for more than 70% of its operating income. The proportion of corporate customers continues to increase, with an average growth rate of more than 60%. The top 5 customer groups with the fastest growth ratea are operators, energy, healthcare, finance, and the Department of Public Prosecution and Law of the Government.