Tech for Global, Globalization Footprints of the Established and the New
How deep is China bonded with you?
- China's A-shares have been dominated by traditional industry players but the landscape is changing; A-shares expand globally and companies with more add-on values are taking the lead in the global expansion
- The electronics industry is a global industry and Chinese players are significant to the global supply value chain. Their footprints expanded from surrounding regions like SEA to as far as the US
- Chinese internet giants are more aggressive in global expansion, especially Tencent and Alibaba.While adapting the local environment, they learned from their success in China and attempt to triumph in the new region by building ecosystems
- 2The Established Lead in the Front
- 3The World's Factory
- 4 Giants' ecosystem in construction
- 5Orient to Future
In this report
Clustered most Chinese outbound business
Depicting Chinese companies' overseas business scope
EqualOcean Intelligence is the research and consulting division of EqualOcean. It provides market and investment analysis, as well as advisory services for global enterprises and public decision-makers. Widely recognized across a number of industries thanks to its service capacity and research methodology, EqualOcean Intelligence closely tracks cutting-edge technologies, applying unique frameworks and models to solve longstanding and emerging problems.
EqualOcean Intelligence's scope comprises eight major sectors: technology, consumer, healthcare, automotive, industrials, financials, communication and real estate. With over 100 experienced and qualified analysts at work, EqualOcean Intelligence is one of the few institutions delivering content in both English and Chinese, together with the requisite expertise to interpret both cultures. This rare talent mix is one of the reasons EqualOcean is widely quoted by so many top global publications.
Leveraging two major channels – EqualOcean.com and iyiou.com – and supported by a network of thousands of technology and industry experts, EqualOcean Intelligence is a highly competitive player in business analysis, in China and around the world.