EO Intelligence: 'CATL Research Report 2020'
Between 2015 to 2019, the growth of global and Chinese power battery market shipments was basically the same as that of the new energy vehicle market, with CAGR hitting 36.2% and 42.96% in these two years respectively.
- Power battery shipments have grown rapidly, and Chinese companies have grasped the trend to rise
- The number of R&D team members continues to increase, the proportion of master's and doctoral degrees continues to increase, the overall level of the R&D team develops upwards, and the R&D capacity of the enterprise strengthens
- CATL started as a power battery company, and has now deployed its power battery upstream mining and battery materials, and downstream new energy vehicles, battery recycling and charging and switching operations
- From product competitiveness perspective, high-energy density and low-cost battery products are the core product factors for CATL to continuously seize market share
- Lithium battery market grew fast from 2017 to 2019, which boosted CATL’s related sales. The trend is expected to continue
- 1Power battery market prospects
- 2 New Energy Vehicle market
- 3Power Battery marker
- 4CATL analysis
- 5 History
- 6 Team background
- 7Industrial layout
- 8 Operation analysis
- 9 Business analysis
- 10 Future development of CATL
- 11 Future challenges and oppertunities
- 12 Research on future development strategy
In this report
Of CATL's history dissected
Showing different aspects of the market, CATL's business and comparison with its competitors
EqualOcean Intelligence is the research and consulting division of EqualOcean. It provides market and investment analysis, as well as advisory services for global enterprises and public decision-makers. Widely recognized across a number of industries thanks to its service capacity and research methodology, EqualOcean Intelligence closely tracks cutting-edge technologies, applying unique frameworks and models to solve longstanding and emerging problems.
EqualOcean Intelligence's scope comprises eight major sectors: technology, consumer, healthcare, automotive, industrials, financials, communication and real estate. With over 100 experienced and qualified analysts at work, EqualOcean Intelligence is one of the few institutions delivering content in both English and Chinese, together with the requisite expertise to interpret both cultures. This rare talent mix is one of the reasons EqualOcean is widely quoted by so many top global publications.
Leveraging two major channels – EqualOcean.com and iyiou.com – and supported by a network of thousands of technology and industry experts, EqualOcean Intelligence is a highly competitive player in business analysis, in China and around the world.