GoerTek manufactures and markets electro-acoustic and optical components, electronic accessories, and related products.
GoerTek, founded in June 2006 and headquartered in Weifang, is an acoustic components developer. The founder is Jiang Bin. The company went public on the Shenzhen Stock Exchange on May 22, 2008. Its major shareholders are Goertek Group Co., Ltd., Jiang Bin and Jiang Long. GoerTek's direct and indirect competitors include Cirrus Logic, Knowles, Qualcomm, Yamaha, Realtek, Texas Instruments, STM, NXP, Infineon, AAC, TDK, Goertek, Hosiden, BSE and Gettop.
Apple and China: A Mutually Beneficial Relationship
In 2019, around 46% of Apple's suppliers were Chinese companies or China-based factories. Not only do Chinese firms rely on Apple's sizable orders, but Apple also sees benefits from the country’s high cost-efficiency and growing innovation.
Aug 24, 2020 12:11 AM
WIM Welcomes Rajkumar Venkatesan, Ronald Trzcinski Professor of Business Administration
Profesor Venkatesan has a remarkable experience in AI and Marketing. Author of the book , 'Cutting Edge Marketing Analytics', a guide to exploring tools and methods in marketing analytics
Nov 20, 2020 11:56 AM
- China's 'AI Tiger' Yitu Technology and Its Semiconductor Ambitions
- An Update on China's Cloud Giants: Alibaba Cloud Thriving, Tencent Cloud Takes a Hit
- From Servers to Cloud – Tech Vendors Show Mixed Results in 3Q 2020
- Apple's Chinese Suppliers to Win Big from iPhone 12 Rollout
- Black Swans and Breakthroughs: China's Top 50 Innovative Public Firms in 2020