JCET is a semiconductor micro system integration and packaging and testin
JCET, founded in November 1998 and headquartered in Jiangyin, is a semiconductor micro system integration and packaging and testing service provider. The founder is Wang Xinchao. Listed on the Shanghai Stock Exchange on June 3, 2003, the company's major shareholders are National Integrated Circuit Industry Fund Co., Ltd.; Silicon Semiconductor (Shanghai) Co., Ltd.; Industrial and Commercial Bank of China Co., Ltd.. JCET's direct and indirect competitors include ASE, Amkor, TFME and TSHT.
ResearchReal Estate, Consumer Discretionary, Industrials
Tech for Global, Globalization Footprints of the Established and the New
ResearchConsumer Staples, Industrials, Financials
Low-Carbon Industry Expansion - Key Studies From Chinese Companies
WIM Welcomes Rajkumar Venkatesan, Ronald Trzcinski Professor of Business Administration
Profesor Venkatesan has a remarkable experience in AI and Marketing. Author of the book , 'Cutting Edge Marketing Analytics', a guide to exploring tools and methods in marketing analytics
Nov 20, 2020 11:56 AM
- Black Swans and Breakthroughs: China's Top 50 Innovative Public Firms in 2020
- Black Sesame Technologies: Striving to Become China's Mobileye
- The Ripple Effect of the Beidou Satellite System on the Market
- Intel-Backed Memory Interface Maker Montage: Left Out or on Right Track?
- Huawei's HiSilicon: At Sixes and Sevens?