Codemao Nabs CNY 1.3 Billion Series D Round
The penetration rate of the online education industry continues to increase thanks to COVID-19.
Codemao, a company that teaches children how to code using online channels, announced the completion of a staggering CNY 1.3 billion. This marks the largest financing ever raised by a children's programming education firm in a single round, which further consolidates the industry's position Codemao in the industry.
The mammoth of a round was led by a fund Baring Private Equity Asia, followed by CITIC Securities Investment, Goldstone Investment, Youshan Capital, Guangdong Wenshi Investment, Sino-Ocean Capital, Bank of China International, etc., Old shareholders such as Hillhouse Capital, CMB International, Bank of China also participated in the round.
At present, according to other media outlets Codemao's monthly revenue has exceeded CNY 200 million with users in third- and fourth-tier cities accounting for nearly 50%.
- Profit-Making GSX Reports Losses Over CNY 900 Million
- Black Swans and Breakthroughs: China's Top 50 Innovative Public Firms in 2020
- The Rise of Online Education Continues: Zuoyebang's Market Play
- Perfect Diary: On the Way to Becoming the Next L'Oréal?
- Zuoyebang, China’s Leading K12 Online Tutoring Platform?