In Q2 2021, the company generated CNY 2.1 billion in revenue, with a year-on-year increase of 78.1%.
According to Tongcheng-Elong's Q2 2021 financial announcement:
- Revenue rose by 78.1%, reaching CNY 2.1 billion.
- Net profit hit CNY 398 million, representing a 103% growth.
- The net profit margin was 18.6%, compared with 16.3% in the same period of 2020.
- In Q2 2021, the company's average MAUs increased by 58.3%, from 175.6 million in Q2 2020 to 277.9 million.
- Average MPUs reached 33.4 million, showing a growth of 79.6%.
- The firm's paying users hit 181.9 million, representing an increase of 20.0% compared with 151.6 million in the same period of 2020.
- In Q2 2021, the revenue of its accommodation business was about CNY 743 million, indicating a growth of 93.3%; its transportation business generated CNY 1.2 billion, showing an increase of 70.1%.