Ganji is a web portal in China where users publish and exchange informatio
Ganji, founded in November 2011 and headquartered in Beijing, is a web portal in China where users publish and exchange information such as estates for rent or sale, jobs, second-hand products, used cars, pets, tickets, education and more. The company merged with 58.com in 2015. Its main competitors include 58.com, zhaopin.com, etc.
World Innovators Meet 2020 Welcomes Marc Zornes, Co-founder and CEO of Winnow
Winnow's award-winning artificial intelligence technology helps thousands of chefs measure, monitor and cut waste by improving accuracy, saving time and eliminating human error.
Nov 13, 2020 09:15 PM
- Black Swans and Breakthroughs: China's Top 50 Innovative Public Firms in 2020
- ByteDance's Next Potential Weapon to Threaten BAT: Chip
- Internet Media Era – Top 10 China Communication Firms by Market Cap
- An Update on China's Cloud Giants: Alibaba Cloud Thriving, Tencent Cloud Takes a Hit
- From Servers to Cloud – Tech Vendors Show Mixed Results in 3Q 2020