GigaDevice, the leading provider of Non-Volatile Memory (NVM) devices.
GigaDevice, founded in June 2005 and headquartered in Beijing, is a fabless flash memory developer. The founder is Zhu Yiming. The company went public on the Shanghai Stock Exchange on August 18, 2016. Its major shareholders are Zhu Yiming, National Integrated Circuit Industry Investment Fund Co., Ltd. and InfoGrid Limited. GigaDevice's direct and indirect competitors include Cypress Semiconductor, Micron Technology, Macronix and Winbond.
ResearchReal Estate, Consumer Discretionary, Industrials
Tech for Global, Globalization Footprints of the Established and the New
ResearchConsumer Staples, Industrials, Financials
Low-Carbon Industry Expansion - Key Studies From Chinese Companies
- Black Swans and Breakthroughs: China's Top 50 Innovative Public Firms in 2020
- Black Sesame Technologies: Striving to Become China's Mobileye
- The Ripple Effect of the Beidou Satellite System on the Market
- Intel-Backed Memory Interface Maker Montage: Left Out or on Right Track?
- Huawei's HiSilicon: At Sixes and Sevens?