Guide Infrared designs
Guide Infrared, founded in July 2004 and headquartered in Wuhan, designs, develops and produces infrared thermal imaging products. The founder is Li Huang. The company went public on the Shenzhen Stock Exchange on July 16, 2010. Its major shareholders are Wuhan Guide Electric Company (Chinese:武汉市高德电气有限公司), Li Huang and National Social Security Fund Portfolio 406 (Chinese:全国社保基金四零六组合). Guide Infrared 's direct and indirect competitors include FLIR Systems, ULIS and Beijing Hangyu Zhitong Technology.
Pains Behind Xiaomi's Historical High Quarterly Financials: A Long Way to Greatness
Xiaomi's recent surging stock price has revealed increasing investor confidence. Its recently released financials lived up to high expectations. However, the company's pain points behind the numbers are likely to pull down the market cap in the short term.
updated 1 hour ago
Huami Prepping to Take Off: 3Q 2020 Financials and Business Forecast
Currently trading at USD 13.57 per share, Chinese wearable vendor Huami, with its continuously growing business, commitment to the healthcare vertical and the domestic market and extended cooperation with Xiaomi, is still significantly undervalued.
Nov 27, 2020 11:39 PM
- From Servers to Cloud – Tech Vendors Show Mixed Results in 3Q 2020
- Apple's Chinese Suppliers to Win Big from iPhone 12 Rollout
- Black Swans and Breakthroughs: China's Top 50 Innovative Public Firms in 2020
- Huawei Would "Rather Fight and Die than Surrender and Live"
- China's Smart TV: IoT, 5G and Smartphone Vendors Revitalizing an 'Old' Market [2/2]