I-Mab Biopharma is a global player in innovative biologics.
I-Mab Bio, founded in August, 2006 and headquartered in Shanghai, is a technology company focusing on innovative biomedicine. The founder is Zang Jingwu. Listed on the NASDAQ on January 17, 2020, the company's major shareholders are I-Mab Biopharma Hong Kong Ltd. Rivals that have direct and indirect competition with I-Mab Bio include Quanto Bio, Yulong Biomedicine, IFM Therapeutics, Melt Pharmaceuticals, etc.
ResearchReal Estate, Consumer Discretionary, Industrials
Tech for Global, Globalization Footprints of the Established and the New
ResearchConsumer Staples, Industrials, Financials
Low-Carbon Industry Expansion - Key Studies From Chinese Companies
- Black Swans and Breakthroughs: China's Top 50 Innovative Public Firms in 2020
- China Speed: Two COVID-19 Vaccines Recognized by WHO
- After China's BNR and GTH Hit Nasdaq, Pan-Cancer Detector GRAIL Eyes IPO
- Bid for Molecular Tech in China's Early-Stage Cancer Detection Market
- More Room for the Medical Device Market to Grow in China