Inovance Tech provides industrial automation
Shenzhen Inovance Technology, founded in April, 2003 with headquarter in Shenzhen, provides industrial automation. It began to list on Shenzhen Stock Exchange in 2010. Its major shareholders include Inovance investment, Hong Kong Securities Clearing Company, Mr. Zhu Xingmin. The firm mainly competes with brands from Japan such as Hitachi, Panasonic.
Pains Behind Xiaomi's Record Highs in 3Q 2020: A Long Way to Greatness
Xiaomi's recent surging stock price has revealed increasing investor confidence. Its recently released financials lived up to high expectations. However, the company's pain points behind the numbers are likely to pull down the market cap in the short term.
Nov 29, 2020 07:38 PM
WIM Welcomes Rajkumar Venkatesan, Ronald Trzcinski Professor of Business Administration
Profesor Venkatesan has a remarkable experience in AI and Marketing. Author of the book , 'Cutting Edge Marketing Analytics', a guide to exploring tools and methods in marketing analytics
Nov 20, 2020 11:56 AM
- Huami Prepping to Take Off: 3Q 2020 Financials and Business Forecast
- China's 'AI Tiger' Yitu Technology and Its Semiconductor Ambitions
- An Update on China's Cloud Giants: Alibaba Cloud Thriving, Tencent Cloud Takes a Hit
- From Servers to Cloud – Tech Vendors Show Mixed Results in 3Q 2020
- Apple's Chinese Suppliers to Win Big from iPhone 12 Rollout