QKM that the global manufacturing enterprises to provide superior products and services for robot mission to become a leader in robot.
QKM Techology, founded in March, 2011 and headquartered in Suzhou, is a robot automation solution provider. Established by Shi Jinbo, Li Zexiang and Yu Chunhua, the company has received financings from Technology Financial Group, Ying Capital, Sequoia Capital China and so on. Rivals that have direct and indirect competition with QKM Techology globally include Hagonghyundai.robot, iplusbot, Built Robotics, etc.
ResearchReal Estate, Consumer Discretionary, Industrials
Tech for Global, Globalization Footprints of the Established and the New
QKM Technology Listed in Top 10 Outstanding “Fast Growth Enterprises”
QKM Technology was nominated in top 10 outstanding “Fast Growth Enterprises” among 250 companies participated in “Fast Growth Project” in Dong Guan Songshan lake science and technology industrial park.
Jan 27, 2019 10:20 AM
- Black Swans and Breakthroughs: China's Top 50 Innovative Public Firms in 2020
- From SenseTime to AI's Future: Know-How and Digitalization
- Why Is China's Biggest AI Stock iFLYTEK Overvalued? – Conclusions from Relative Valuation
- Apple and China: A Mutually Beneficial Relationship
- After a Booming Growth amid COVID-19, Agora.io Returns to Normal in 2Q 2020