An online education O2O platform
GSX, founded in August, 2014 and headquartered in Beijing, is an online education O2O platform. The founder is Chen Xiangdong. Listed on the NYSE on June 6, 2019, the company's major shareholders include Chen Xiangdong and Luo Bin. Rivals that have direct and indirect competition with GSX include New Oriental, Youdao, LRN, Lynda and TAL.
Black Swans and Breakthroughs: China's Top 50 Innovative Public Firms in 2020
In the times of crisis like COVID-19, even established companies risk falling due to the sudden drop in their income. By contrast, companies that cling to innovation may unlock more value as they fight against the challenges.
Oct 20, 2020 07:40 PM
- Zuoyebang, China’s Leading K12 Online Tutoring Platform?
- H1 2020 at a Glance: China's Online Education Industry Boom
- A Glance at the Consumer Marketplace: Opportunities and Challenges
- GSX Seemingly Immune to Allegations as Stock Price Reaches New Highs
- The Road May Be Long, but iSpace Knows to Keep Moving