iFLYTEK Science & Technology focuses on research and development of speech technology, software, and chip products and services.
iFlytek, founded in December, 1999 and headquartered in Hefei, is an Intelligent voice and AI company. The founder is Liu Qingfeng. The company went public on the SZSE on May 12, 2008, Its major shareholders are China Mobile Communications Co., Ltd., Liu Qingfeng and USTC Holdings Co., Ltd. iFlytek' competitors include Baidu, Tencent, Nuance, Google, etc.
ResearchReal Estate, Consumer Discretionary, Industrials
Tech for Global, Globalization Footprints of the Established and the New
Why Is China's Biggest AI Stock iFLYTEK Overvalued? – Conclusions from Relative Valuation
The government-backed AI company's current market cap of over CNY 80 billion is grossly overvalued. Here we explain why, diving into its business segments, and offer an estimated reasonable price.
Aug 31, 2020 05:54 PM
- Black Swans and Breakthroughs: China's Top 50 Innovative Public Firms in 2020
- DingTalk Switches On Alibaba Cloud's 'Azure' Gene
- Xiaomi and Huawei Ban Top Mobile Games, Indicating Intensifying Competition
- The Ripple Effect of the Beidou Satellite System on the Market
- Cybersecurity in China: an Overlooked Investment Safe Haven?