OCT Holdings paper packaging and printing industry investment and management
OCT Holdings is a comprehensive tourism service provider, mainly engaged in tourism and related cultural industry business, real estate and hotel development and management, paper packaging and printing industry investment and management. The company has five operating centers, and has invested and held shares in many famous enterprises and scenic spots, as well as numerous theme parks in China.
ResearchReal Estate, Consumer Discretionary, Industrials
Tech for Global, Globalization Footprints of the Established and the New
ResearchConsumer Staples, Industrials, Financials
Low-Carbon Industry Expansion - Key Studies From Chinese Companies
Black Swans and Breakthroughs: China's Top 50 Innovative Public Firms in 2020
In the times of crisis like COVID-19, even established companies risk falling due to the sudden drop in their income. By contrast, companies that cling to innovation may unlock more value as they fight against the challenges.
Oct 20, 2020 07:40 PM
- Beike, China's Answer to Zillow + MLS: Long-Termism of a Pioneering RE Platform
- The Road May Be Long, but iSpace Knows to Keep Moving
- Not a Choice, a Necessity: OPPO’s Strategic Endeavors in the High-End Segment
- Is vivo Ready for the 5G Era?
- Dada Nexus Shoulders Heavy Losses – but Synergy with JD Is Still a Strong Play