A mobile medical service institution
Waterdrop, founded in April, 2016 and headquartered in Beijing, is a social fundraising and China's free serious illness fundraising platform. Established by Shen Peng, the company has received financings from Tencent, Gao Rong Capital, Zhen Fund, IDG Capital and so on. Rivals that have direct and indirect competition with Waterdrop globally include , etc.
ResearchReal Estate, Consumer Discretionary, Industrials
Tech for Global, Globalization Footprints of the Established and the New
Waterdrop: The First Crowdfunding Stock?
The company is said to be planning an IPO for early 2021.
Oct 21, 2020 01:07 AM
- 3Q Result: Solid Growth in the Entire Ping An Ecosystem
- Ping An-Backed Chinese Fintech Lufax Goes Public in New York
- Black Swans and Breakthroughs: China's Top 50 Innovative Public Firms in 2020
- Ant Group's Future: Fuels from Inside and Outside [1/2]
- Ant Group's Future: Fuels from Inside and Outside [2/2]