Wuliangye, founded in April, 1998 and headquartered in Yibin, is a liquor manufacturer. The founder is Li Shuguang. Listed on the SZSE on April 27, 1998, the company's major shareholders are Yibin State-owned Assets Management Co., Ltd. Rivals that have direct and indirect competition with Wuliangye include Moutai, Luckin Coffee, McDonald's, Starbucks, etc.
A ‘New’ Antique Luxury? Moutai, Classic Chinese Liquor, Enjoys Soaring Stock Price
With a closing price of CNY 1312 per share – a new record high in history – Moutai stands out from its distilling peers as a high-end luxury brand, prized as a gift and as a treat for special occasions.
May 08, 2020 12:02 PM
ResearchReal Estate, Consumer Discretionary, Industrials
Tech for Global, Globalization Footprints of the Established and the New
ResearchConsumer Staples, Industrials, Financials
Low-Carbon Industry Expansion - Key Studies From Chinese Companies
- Black Swans and Breakthroughs: China's Top 50 Innovative Public Firms in 2020
- Nongfu Spring: Drinking Water Leader - Initiate with Buy [3/3]
- Nongfu Spring: Drinking Water Leader – Initiate with Buy [2/3]
- Nongfu Spring: Drinking Water Leader - Initiate with Buy [1/3]
- The Tale of Chinese Flavor Continues – Initiate Bestore with Hold