Alibaba Group enables businesses to transform the way they market, sell, operate and improve their efficiencies.
Alibaba , founded in September, 1999 and headquartered in Hangzhou, is a comprehensive technology group starting as an e-commerce business. The founder is Ma Yun. Listed on the NYSE on September 19, 2014, the company's major shareholders are Taobao (China) Software Co., Ltd., Zhejiang Tmall Technology Co., Ltd., Alibaba.com China Ltd. Rivals that have direct and indirect competition with Alibaba include Pinduoduo, JD, Amazon, Microsoft, etc.
ResearchReal Estate, Consumer Discretionary, Industrials
Tech for Global, Globalization Footprints of the Established and the New
ResearchConsumer Staples, Industrials, Financials
Low-Carbon Industry Expansion - Key Studies From Chinese Companies
China's E-Commerce Giants Announce Record Sales on Singles' Day 2020
On November 11, the half-hour turnover of Tmall exceeded the whole-day turnover last year and the turnover of JD.com in the first 9 minutes of the day was above CNY 200 billion. The sales records have shown China's strong economic recovery.
Nov 12, 2020 08:15 AM
- Dada Nexus Finds Momentum in 3Q 2020
- Black Swans and Breakthroughs: China's Top 50 Innovative Public Firms in 2020
- Blue Moon: Laundry Detergent Giant Losing its Defensive Barrier [2/2]
- JD.com: 'One-Trick Pony' Gains a Set of Tricks – Initiate with Hold [2/2]
- JD.com: 'One-Trick Pony' Gains a Set of Tricks – Initiate with Hold [1/2]