GDS is a leading developer and operator of high-performance data centers
GDS Holdings, founded in September 2000 and headquartered in Suzhou, is a leading developer and operator of high-performance data centers in China. The founder is William Wei Huang. The company went public on the Nasdaq on October 31, 2016. Its major shareholders are 12 West Capital Management LP, Tiger Global Management LLC and American Century Investment Management. GDS Holdings' direct and indirect competitors include Zillow Group, Nice Ltd and Wix.Com.
ResearchReal Estate, Consumer Discretionary, Industrials
Tech for Global, Globalization Footprints of the Established and the New
GDS's Stock Up 52% in 2020 – What Is Making It Rise?
The company's annual topline has kept growing at over 47% per year since listing in 2014, reaching USD 708.40 million in the last twelve months ended in Q2 2020. At the same time, the stock price advanced eightfold.
Oct 02, 2020 01:18 AM
- Black Swans and Breakthroughs: China's Top 50 Innovative Public Firms in 2020
- Reforming the Financial Industry: China’s Top 10 Fintech Companies
- Return of Rationality | AI in China: 2020 and Beyond
- Haier Balances Smart Home Demand at Home and Overseas Trends
- AutoAI: All about Connected Vehicle Technology