Haidilao Group is a Chinese hot pot restaurant chain and Chinese cuisine restaurant company.
Haidilao, founded in April, 2001 and headquartered in Jianyang, is a hot pot restaurant. Zhang Yong is the founder. Listed on the HKEX on September 26, 2018, the company's major shareholders include Jianyang Jingyuan Investment Co., Ltd. and Zhang Yong and Shi Yonghong. Rivals that have direct and indirect competition with Haidilao include Xibei, Jiumaojiu, McDonald's and KFC.
ResearchReal Estate, Consumer Discretionary, Industrials
Tech for Global, Globalization Footprints of the Established and the New
ResearchConsumer Staples, Industrials, Financials
Low-Carbon Industry Expansion - Key Studies From Chinese Companies
- Black Swans and Breakthroughs: China's Top 50 Innovative Public Firms in 2020
- A Glance at the Consumer Marketplace: Opportunities and Challenges
- The Road May Be Long, but iSpace Knows to Keep Moving
- Is vivo Ready for the 5G Era?
- Dada Nexus Shoulders Heavy Losses – but Synergy with JD Is Still a Strong Play