Shineway is a meat processing company
Shuanghui, founded in October, 1998 and headquartered in Luohe, is a meat processing company. The founder is Wan Long. Listed on the SZSE on December 10, 1998, the company's major shareholders are Rotex Limited, Hong Kong Securities Clearing Company Limited and China Securities Finance Corporation. Rivals that have direct and indirect competition with Shuanghui include Yili shares and Muyuan Foods.
ResearchReal Estate, Consumer Discretionary, Industrials
Tech for Global, Globalization Footprints of the Established and the New
ResearchConsumer Staples, Industrials, Financials
Low-Carbon Industry Expansion - Key Studies From Chinese Companies
Black Swans and Breakthroughs: China's Top 50 Innovative Public Firms in 2020
In the times of crisis like COVID-19, even established companies risk falling due to the sudden drop in their income. By contrast, companies that cling to innovation may unlock more value as they fight against the challenges.
Oct 20, 2020 07:40 PM
- A Glance at the Consumer Marketplace: Opportunities and Challenges
- The Road May Be Long, but iSpace Knows to Keep Moving
- Not a Choice, a Necessity: OPPO’s Strategic Endeavors in the High-End Segment
- Is vivo Ready for the 5G Era?
- Dada Nexus Shoulders Heavy Losses – but Synergy with JD Is Still a Strong Play