New Hope Liuhe
New Hope Liuhe
New Hope Liuhe Co is a China-based company principally engaged in the manufacture and distribution of feed and meat products.
New Hope Liuhe, founded in March, 1998 and headquartered in Chengdu, is a food agriculture and animal husbandry enterprise. The founder is Liu Yonghao. Listed on the SZSE on March 11, 1998, the company's major shareholders are Southern Hoper Industry Co., Ltd., New Hope Group Co., Ltd., China Securities Finance Co., Ltd.. Rivals that have direct and indirect competition with New Hope Liuhe include Yili, Bright Dairy, Nestle, Lactalis, etc.
ResearchReal Estate, Consumer Discretionary, Industrials
Tech for Global, Globalization Footprints of the Established and the New
ResearchConsumer Staples, Industrials, Financials
Low-Carbon Industry Expansion - Key Studies From Chinese Companies
Black Swans and Breakthroughs: China's Top 50 Innovative Public Firms in 2020
In the times of crisis like COVID-19, even established companies risk falling due to the sudden drop in their income. By contrast, companies that cling to innovation may unlock more value as they fight against the challenges.
Oct 20, 2020 07:40 PM
- A Glance at the Consumer Marketplace: Opportunities and Challenges
- The Road May Be Long, but iSpace Knows to Keep Moving
- Not a Choice, a Necessity: OPPO’s Strategic Endeavors in the High-End Segment
- Is vivo Ready for the 5G Era?
- Dada Nexus Shoulders Heavy Losses – but Synergy with JD Is Still a Strong Play