Shunxin Agriculture real estate development
Shunxin Agriculture is established in 1998, headquartered in Beijing, provides biological brewing services. It manufactures and sells white spirits and other products. The Company also offers meat processing, real estate development, construction general contracting, and other services. The current chairman Wang Ze. The company was listed on the Shenzhen Stock Exchange on November 4, 1998, and was the first listed agricultural company in Beijing. Major competitors such as Red Star, a liquor company.
ResearchReal Estate, Consumer Discretionary, Industrials
Tech for Global, Globalization Footprints of the Established and the New
ResearchConsumer Staples, Industrials, Financials
Low-Carbon Industry Expansion - Key Studies From Chinese Companies
Black Swans and Breakthroughs: China's Top 50 Innovative Public Firms in 2020
In the times of crisis like COVID-19, even established companies risk falling due to the sudden drop in their income. By contrast, companies that cling to innovation may unlock more value as they fight against the challenges.
Oct 20, 2020 07:40 PM
- A Glance at the Consumer Marketplace: Opportunities and Challenges
- The Road May Be Long, but iSpace Knows to Keep Moving
- Not a Choice, a Necessity: OPPO’s Strategic Endeavors in the High-End Segment
- Is vivo Ready for the 5G Era?
- Dada Nexus Shoulders Heavy Losses – but Synergy with JD Is Still a Strong Play