Small Home Appliances and Cookware Manufacturing Group
Supor, founded in July, 1998 and headquartered in Hangzhou, is SEB INTERNATIONALE S.A.S. The founder is Su Zengfu. Listed on the SZSE on August 17, 2004, the company's major shareholders are SEB INTERNATIONALE S.A.S, Hong Kong Securities Clearing Co., Ltd. and Bank of China Co., Ltd.. Rivals that have direct and indirect competition with Supor include Midea, Haier, Siemens, Panasonic, etc.
ResearchReal Estate, Consumer Discretionary, Industrials
Tech for Global, Globalization Footprints of the Established and the New
ResearchConsumer Staples, Industrials, Financials
Low-Carbon Industry Expansion - Key Studies From Chinese Companies
- Black Swans and Breakthroughs: China's Top 50 Innovative Public Firms in 2020
- A Glance at the Consumer Marketplace: Opportunities and Challenges
- The Road May Be Long, but iSpace Knows to Keep Moving
- Is vivo Ready for the 5G Era?
- Dada Nexus Shoulders Heavy Losses – but Synergy with JD Is Still a Strong Play