Tencent Music Entertainment (TME) Group is the operator of music streaming and download services.
Tencent Music, founded in June, 2012 and headquartered in Shenzhen, is a digital music provider. Listed on the NYSE on December 12, 2018, the company's major shareholders are Guangzhou KuGou Computer Technology Co., Ltd.. Rivals that have direct and indirect competition with Tencent Music include NetEase Cloud Music, Ximalaya, Spotify, iTunes, etc.
- Black Swans and Breakthroughs: China's Top 50 Innovative Public Firms in 2020
- ByteDance's Next Potential Weapon to Threaten BAT: Chip
- Internet Media Era – Top 10 China Communication Firms by Market Cap
- Bilibili and the Mobile Gaming Adventure
- Weibo Enters the Esports Market to Expand Businesses in Younger Generations