Happy Elements is a game development and operation provider
Happy Elements, founded in 2012 and headquartered in Beijing, is a game development and operation provider, involving many types of social games, mobile games, and web games. Its main competitor is MicroFun.
- Black Swans and Breakthroughs: China's Top 50 Innovative Public Firms in 2020
- ByteDance's Next Potential Weapon to Threaten BAT: Chip
- Internet Media Era – Top 10 China Communication Firms by Market Cap
- Bilibili and the Mobile Gaming Adventure
- NetEase Music and Universal Music Enter into Licensing Agreement