A platform focusing on local on-demand retail and delivery
Dada, founded in June, 2014 and headquartered in Shanghai, is a platform focusing on local on-demand retail and delivery. Established by Kuai Jiaqi, the company has received financings from Sequoia Capital, DST, JD.com and so on. Rivals that have direct and indirect competition with Dada globally include Meituan-Dianping, Eleme, GoGoVan, etc.
Blue Moon: Laundry Detergent Giant Losing its Defensive Barrier [2/2]
Blue Moon, the first and most prominent laundry detergent producer in China, is gradually losing its ground to new players due to series of inefficient decisions and intensified competitions in this market.
Sep 26, 2020 09:41 AM
ResearchReal Estate, Consumer Discretionary, Industrials
Tech for Global, Globalization Footprints of the Established and the New
ResearchConsumer Staples, Industrials, Financials
Low-Carbon Industry Expansion - Key Studies From Chinese Companies
Dada is Leading the Retail Market in China
Dada aims to build a closed-loop in its business flow and logistics, and it wishes to ensure deliver of every commodity on time, with the regularity of a pacemaker. The firm's operating income is expected to increase by 74.8%.
Oct 05, 2020 04:34 AM
- Black Swans and Breakthroughs: China's Top 50 Innovative Public Firms in 2020
- JD.com: 'One-Trick Pony' Gains a Set of Tricks – Initiate with Hold [2/2]
- JD.com: 'One-Trick Pony' Gains a Set of Tricks – Initiate with Hold [1/2]
- Growth and Challenges of Pinduoduo, the Chinese eBay – Initiate with Hold [1/2]
- Growth and Challenges of Pinduoduo, the Chinese eBay – Initiate with Hold [2/2]