Construction machinery manufacturer
XCMG , founded in December, 1993 and headquartered in Xuzhou, is a construction machinery manufacturer. The founder is Wang Min. Listed on the SZSE on August 28, 1996, the company's major shareholders are Xcmg Group Construction Machinery Co.,Ltd., Hong Kong Securities Clearing Co., Ltd. and Huzhou Yingcan Investment Partnership (LP). Rivals that have direct and indirect competition with XCMG include Hydraulic splitters, Sany, Gensler, UHDE, etc.
The Upgrading of the Manufacturing Industry Brings Opportunities to Beiren
The next five to ten years will be a critical period for the manufacturing industry's upgrading, automation and intelligence transformation, which will provide the industrial robot company Beiren with an unprecedented chance to advance.
Nov 17, 2020 09:46 PM
ResearchReal Estate, Consumer Discretionary, Industrials
Tech for Global, Globalization Footprints of the Established and the New
ResearchConsumer Staples, Industrials, Financials
Low-Carbon Industry Expansion - Key Studies From Chinese Companies
- HYC Is Expanding Its Business and Tech Profile, Seeking to Improve Profitability
- Nanyang Topsec is Focusing on Network Security to Improve Profitability
- Black Swans and Breakthroughs: China's Top 50 Innovative Public Firms in 2020
- Unique 3D Printing Technology Helps BLT’s to Rocket
- From Zero to One: Harmontronics’ Struggle and Success