Industrials Oct 29, 2020 11:15 AM (GMT+8) · EqualOcean
Shanghai Electric Power Company Limited plans to invest CNY 158 million in Shunhua New Energy and acquire 27.8% ownership. The controlling shareholder of Shanghai Electric Power is China Power Investment Corporation (CPI). Meanwhile, CPI Integrated Smart Energy (Chinese: 国家电投集团综合智慧能源科技有限公司) also plans to invest CNY 34 million and gain 6% ownership. In total, China Power Investment will hold 33.8% ownership of Shunhua New Energy after the investment. Shunhua is a leading company specialized in gaseous energy solutions founded in 2004. The company’s mission is promoting hydrogen energy technologies development.