Bonafilm is a comprehensive movie and television company
Bonafilm, founded in 2003 and headquartered in Beijing, is a comprehensive movie and television company. It mainly engages in film and television production, film and television distribution, cinema investment, cinema line management, advertising and marketing, and artist management.The company went public in the United States in December 2015. Its main competitors include Wanda Media, HBC, etc.
World Innovators Meet 2020 Welcomes Marc Zornes, Co-founder and CEO of Winnow
Winnow's award-winning artificial intelligence technology helps thousands of chefs measure, monitor and cut waste by improving accuracy, saving time and eliminating human error.
Nov 13, 2020 09:15 PM
- Black Swans and Breakthroughs: China's Top 50 Innovative Public Firms in 2020
- ByteDance's Next Potential Weapon to Threaten BAT: Chip
- Internet Media Era – Top 10 China Communication Firms by Market Cap
- NetEase Music and Universal Music Enter into Licensing Agreement
- The Story of Kingsoft, a ‘Chinese Microsoft’